Knowledgebase    Knowledge Articles

What if I am not satisfied with the services I received?

You have to rate the doctor accordingly and perhaps switch to another doctor. You can also chat with our customer service or send us an email to complaints@kompletecare.com to share your experience.

Did you find this helpful?